NEWBILT CLASSIC 12” FULLY AUTOMATIC VINYL RECORD PRESS
The concept of the new NEWBILT CLASSIC 12” is based upon the TOOLEX ALPHA
three column presses.
The NEWBILT Classic 12” features:
● A hydraulic 3 column press frame
● Fully automatic cake / patty loading system
● Fully automatic label supply unit
● Fully automatic loading – and unloading handling
● Spindle stack position for storage of the finished records
The new NEWBILT CLASSIC 12”
is designed and built according to latest engineering and material
standards, following latest health and safety regulations
will be supplied with the European CE approval
is run by a state-of-the-art Siemens SECURITY PLC controlling software,
accessible via a 10” touchscreen
is equipped with specially designed NEWBILT Molds . The Mold geometry is optimized in cross section and diameter to ensure optimum cooling/heating performance and process controllability.
features fine-tuned steam/water valves that further improve the heating and cooling process and minimizes cycle times
uses NEWBILTS certified insulation technology to achieve maximum controllability and thermal performance throughout its uptimes.
The built-in-extruder is based on the already proven NEWBILT extruder design.
The extruder screw diameter is carefully matched with the screw length and
geometry. This design is optimized to ensure a gentle extruding of the PVC
material with homogeneous temperature distribution.
● Electrically heated with three adjustable temperature zones
● Nozzle separately heated
● Air cooled with two electric fans
● Watercooled screw filling
● Coated screw
● Power: 15 KW, 400 Volt Motor connected via drive belts to a bevel helical gearbox
The NEWBILT CLASSIC is designed for fast cycle times
Even 180 gramm records are produced in 28 seconds.
Yield of the NEWBILT CLASSIC >= 95 %
Uptime of the NEWBILT CLASSIC >= 95 %